View of Fe del Valle Park in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of the Fe del Valle Park which was constructed in the same place where "El Encanto" department store was. On April 13th 1961, a bomb exploded destroying the store and as a consequence of this act a clerk named Fe del Valle died. The park was built in her memory
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- View of Fe del Valle Park in Havana, Cuba. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2564. (Accessed January 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) View of Fe del Valle Park in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2564
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2564>.