Havana Yacht Club building
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Founded in 1885 the Havana Yacht Club was located in Marianao Beach and organized regattas and other nautical events. After the 1959 Revolution it became the Julio Antonio Mella Social Club
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Havana Yacht Club building. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2618. (Accessed March 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) Havana Yacht Club building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2618
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2618>.