• Creator
  • Curtis & MillerNowell, Frank H., 1864-1950
  • Created Date
  • Unidentified
  • Description
  • In 1882, the government of King County occupied a wood frame courthouse at Third Avenue, between Jefferson Street and Yesler Way in downtown Seattle. In 1890, the county offices moved up the hill to a new courthouse near the present site of Harborview Hospital and sold the old building to the city of Seattle. This postcard shows both King County courthouses.
  • Format
  • Postcard
    image
    photograph
    Scanned from original postcard as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
  • Rights
  • Museum of History & Industry, Seattle