1992 census of governments
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Issued March 1992- .
v. 1. Government organization (2 v.). no. 1. Government organization. no. 2. Popularly elected officials--v. 2. Taxable property values (2 v.) no. 1. Assessed valuations for local general... no.2. Taxable real property assessment/sales price...--v. 3. Public employment (2 v.). no. 1. Employment of major local governments. no. 2. Compendium of public employment--v. 4. Government finances (6 v.) no. 1. Public education finances no. 2. Finances of special districts. no. 3. Finances of County governments. no. 4. Finances of municipal & township governments. no. 5. Compendium of government finances. no. 6. Employee-retirement systems of state and local governments--v. 5. Guide to the 1992 census of governments.
- Contributing Institution
- University of California
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census : For sale by Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O
- United States
- Statistics.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- 1992 census of governments. 1992-. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/102166120. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1992-) 1992 census of governments. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/102166120
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/102166120>.