Installation of Redwood Rangers newly elected officers at Gori's Tavern on Main Street, Guerneville, California, 1949
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Outgoing president of the club, Leo O'Connors (1897-1964) accepts his gift of a Navajo saddle blanket; Louis J. Gori (1894-1974) incoming club president looks on.
Louis Gori was the proprietor of Gori's Tavern and Dining Room; reference: Guerneville Times Jan. 8, 1949. Gori's Tavern burned down in 1963; Bank of the West currently (2014) occupies the lot.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Reprinted from original print by the Lab, 400 Tesconi Circle, Santa Rosa, Calif., October 6, 2011.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2011-2012)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program.
Print (from Redwood Rangers photograph album--ANNEX RARE 798.206 REDWOOD): Sonoma County History & Genealogy Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library
High resolution master image (400 ppi)
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 7.3 (Macintosh)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Social Issues and Associations
O'Connors, Leo, 1897-1964
Gori, Louis J., 1894-1974
Redwood Rangers Riding and Driving Club (Guerneville, Calif.)
- United States
16265 Main Street, Guerneville, California
38. 501769,-122. 998323
- Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www. sonomalibrary. org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
- Chicago citation style
- Installation of Redwood Rangers newly elected officers at Gori's Tavern on Main Street, Guerneville, California, 1949. 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25800. (Accessed November 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1949) Installation of Redwood Rangers newly elected officers at Gori's Tavern on Main Street, Guerneville, California, 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25800
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25800>.