"Emphasizing children's home front service"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pupils of the Taggart School receive arm bands identifying them as junior service wardens who will gather scrap, tin, fats and other vital materials. Ethel Hollin pins an armband on her son Joel.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
World War, 1939-1945--Children
World War, 1939-1945--War work
Taggart School (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Emphasizing children's home front service". 1943-06-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/49094. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1943-06-02) "Emphasizing children's home front service". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/49094
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/49094>.