Lieutenant General Stephen Dill Lee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Carte de visite studio portrait of Lieutenant General Stephen D. Lee in Confederate uniform.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Lee, Stephen D. (Stephen Dill), 1833-1908
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Portraits
Carte de visite
Generals--Confederate States of America
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Lieutenant General Stephen Dill Lee. 1861/1865. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/42. (Accessed October 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1861/1865) Lieutenant General Stephen Dill Lee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/42
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/42>.