Death of General Pakenham
- View Full Item
Engraving depicting the death of General Edward M. Pakenham at the Battle of New Orleans. Scene of the battle, with two men on horseback. Pakenham being carried by others in the center of the scene. Explosions over the American forces behind "Line Jackson" in the background.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Pakenham, Edward Michael, 1778-1815
Pakenham, Edward Michael, 1778-1815
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Death of General Pakenham. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/80. (Accessed October 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Death of General Pakenham. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/80
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/80>.