Central Fire Station, Court Street and East Berry Street. Northeast corner. Built in 1860 and used by volunteer fire departments until 1882 when first paid fire department was formed

Chicago citation style
Central Fire Station, Court Street and East Berry Street. Northeast corner. Built in 1860 and used by volunteer fire departments until 1882 when first paid fire department was formed. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://contentdm.acpl.lib.in.us/cdm/ref/collection/coll3/id/408. (Accessed June 19, 2018.)
APA citation style
Central Fire Station, Court Street and East Berry Street. Northeast corner. Built in 1860 and used by volunteer fire departments until 1882 when first paid fire department was formed. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://contentdm.acpl.lib.in.us/cdm/ref/collection/coll3/id/408
MLA citation style
Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://contentdm.acpl.lib.in.us/cdm/ref/collection/coll3/id/408>.
Note: These citations are programmatically generated and may be incomplete.