Old Congregational church parsonage
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This postcard view shows, on the right, the old Congregational church parsonage. Built in 1907, it withstood the Hurricane of 1938 and later church fires on either side. The building was, however, demolished in 1977.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Congregational churches
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Old Congregational church parsonage. 1907-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d47g. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1907-2000) Old Congregational church parsonage. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d47g
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d47g>.