"Day of no protests" at Girard College
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Original description: "Girard." KYW news reporter Tom Snyder going through his news report several times on a "day of no protests" at Girard College. Snyder also details the legal efforts to end segregation at the school without breaking Stephen Girard's will.
Sound begins to play at the 00:12 mark.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- KYW (Television station : Philadelphia, Pa.)
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Moore, Cecil B. (Cecil Bassett), 1915-1979
Girard, Stephen, 1750-1831
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- moving image
- Moving images
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, email@example.com, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- "Day of no protests" at Girard College. 1965-07-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll2/id/58. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1965-07-15) "Day of no protests" at Girard College. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll2/id/58
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll2/id/58>.