Spanish American War
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "Reproduced from E715. H28. Harper's pictorial history... G. J. Lipscomb. 10/15/98"; Stamp (mark) on verso: "Reproduction of Cuba Photograph in the Richter Library of the University of Miami"; On recto: "Copyright 1898 by P. F. Collier. Texas, Maria Teresa, Cristobal Colon, Oquendo, Oregon. The destruction of the Spanish fleet under Admiral Cervera off Santiago, July 3. Printed by Henry Reuterdahl
Photographic reproduction of a painting of Spanish and American battleships fighting during the Spanish American War. The painting is entitled "The destruction of the Spanish fleet under Admiral Cervera off Santiago, July 3
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Spanish American War. 1898. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2455. (Accessed March 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1898) Spanish American War. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2455
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2455>.