- View Full Item
- Created Date
The campus of the Normal School at Bridgewater, Massachusetts, as seen from Boyden Park. The small trees surround the campus pond in the foreground. In the distance are the campus buildings, including Normal Hall (dormitory) and the Normal School building (classrooms and administration). To the right in the distance is the the First Congregational Unitarian Church.
The First Congregational Unitarian Church in Bridgewater, Massachusetts is now known as the First Parish Church Unitarian Universalist. The sanctuary was built in 1845, with the parish hall added in 1880. The steeple was lost in a hurricane in the 1950s.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Bridgewater State University, Maxwell Library
- PhotographsGlass negatives
- The Clement C. Maxwell Library at Bridgewater State University offers public access to the materials from its archival and special collections as a contribution to education, research, and scholarship. Some materials may be protected by copyright. Reproduction of items beyond that allowed by Fair Use doctrine of the U.S. Copyright Code (section 108) requires the written permission of the Clement C. Maxwell Library and/or the copyright owners. Materials out of copyright are considered to be in the public domain. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Boyden Park. 1890-1896. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qh39w. (Accessed July 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1890-1896) Boyden Park. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qh39w
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qh39w>.