Red train #5 passing through Albany
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1941 (issued)
Handwriting on verso: "S.P. Electric, 2 car train. Jackson St. Last Day July 25, 1941"
Donated to the Albany Historical Society by Louis Bradas.
Donation Date: January 1994.
Donor: Albany Historical Society.
Folder: Rail Transportation No. 14.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Albany Library
- Albany Library Albany, CA : [s.n.]
- Unless otherwise noted, all photographs in the collection are the property of the Albany Library. Neither the original photographs nor the digital images in the catalog may be reproduced, published, or used on the Internet without the expressed, written permission of either the Albany Library or the copyright holder. The credit line, "Courtesy of the Albany Library Historical Collection" should accompany any such use.
- Chicago citation style
- Red train #5 passing through Albany. 1941 (issued). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nb8vt. (Accessed December 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1941 (issued)) Red train #5 passing through Albany. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nb8vt
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nb8vt>.