Retreat of the British from Pensacola
- View Full Item
Print of the Battle of New Orleans - retreat of the British from Pensacola on the approach of Jackson. Soldiers running with bayonets in background. Two men on horseback in foreground.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Louisiana--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
- Pensacola (Fla.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Retreat of the British from Pensacola. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/150. (Accessed October 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Retreat of the British from Pensacola. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/150
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/150>.