• Creator
  • Kinsey, Clark
  • Created Date
  • 1925~
  • Description
  • The East Side Logging Company operated in Keasey, Oregon in Columbia County and had headquarters in Portland. The company operated from about 1922 to 1933 and was managed by A.A. Lausmann. The town of Keasey was named for local settler and postmaster Eden W. Keasey around 1890.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    11 x 14 in.
    Silver gelatin, b/w
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 1000XL at 100 ppi in grayscale. Resized using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 so that the long dimension was either 768 pixels horizontal or 600 pixels vertical, then saved in JPEG format at quality rating 3. 2012