• Created Date
  • ca. 1910
  • Description
  • The Oregon School for the Deaf (first known as the School for Deaf Mutes) was established in 1870 and it was relocated from Turner Road to Locust Street in 1910.
  • Format
  • Postcard
    image
    5 1/2 x 3 1/2 in.
    Scanned from an original postcard using a ScanMaker 6800 at 100-175 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2007