Mother Colony House, Anaheim. [graphic]
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1985 (issued)
Accession number: P8646
Mother Colony House, originally located on North Los Angeles Street (now Anaheim Blvd.) and Sycamore Street, Anaheim; built in 1857 by George Hansen, who sold the house to Francisco Rodriguez in 1863; house was moved to 414 North West Street in 1928; dedicated as a museum on March 14, 1929, making it the oldest museum in Orange County; deeded to the city of Anaheim by the Daughters of the American Revolution in 1954; image shows exterior view, with brick walkway circling a flower bed, and the 1957 Anaheim Centennial timecapsule monument in right foreground..
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Anaheim Public Library
- Hansen, George--1824-1897
Los Angeles Vineyard Society
Anaheim (Calif.)--Historic buildings, etc
- Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
- Chicago citation style
- Mother Colony House, Anaheim. [graphic]. ca. 1985 (issued). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt4290196m. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1985 (issued)) Mother Colony House, Anaheim. [graphic]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt4290196m
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt4290196m>.