Flume, French Gulch, Montana
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Water flume. Lumbering activities in French Gulch area (near Butte-Anaconda) in connection with Butte mines and Anaconda smelter. Montana.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana--Missoula. Mansfield Library
Allen Company (Mont.)
Logging--Equipment and supplies
- 4 in. x 5 in. negative
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Flume, French Gulch, Montana. 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/3254. (Accessed August 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1906) Flume, French Gulch, Montana. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/3254
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/3254>.