Correspondence: complaints against Gates & LAPD (2 of 2), 1988-04-21 - 1991-07-02
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Correspondence: complaints against Gates and the Los Angeles Police Department (2 of 2), 1988 April 21 - 1991 July 2. PART OF A SERIES: Materials in the series fall into one of several categories related to the Independent Commission's work product: (1) Commission meeting materials, which include meeting agendas, work plans, memoranda, and articles about police misconduct that were circulated and reviewed during the Commission's internal meetings; (2) public correspondence, which includes citizen complaints against the LAPD in the form of written testimony, articles, and an audio cassette tape, as well as letters drafted by citizens in support of the LAPD; (3) summaries of interviews held with LAPD officers regarding Departmental procedures and relations; (4) public meeting materials, which include transcripts, supplementary documents, and witness statements that were reviewed at the Commission's public meetings; (5) press releases related to the formation and work product of the Commission; and (6) miscellaneous materials reviewed by the Commission during its study, including LAPD personnel and training manuals, a memorandum of understanding, and messages from the LAPD's Mobile Digital Terminal (MDT) system.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Southern California. Libraries
- University of Southern California
- 129 p.Business cardsClippings (information artifacts)CorrespondenceEnvelopesFaxesMemorandumsPostcardsQuotations (texts)
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
Contact: Special Collections, Doheny Memorial Library, Libraries, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0189; email@example.com
USC Libraries Special Collections
Doheny Memorial Library, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0189
- Chicago citation style
- Correspondence: complaints against Gates & LAPD (2 of 2), 1988-04-21 - 1991-07-02. 1988-10-21. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitallibrary.usc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15799coll69/id/16876. (Accessed July 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1988-10-21) Correspondence: complaints against Gates & LAPD (2 of 2), 1988-04-21 - 1991-07-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitallibrary.usc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15799coll69/id/16876
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitallibrary.usc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15799coll69/id/16876>.