Construction of the Havana Tunnel
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The tunnel was commisioned to the French company Societé des Grands Travaux de Marseille to connect Old Havana to the eastern Havana Bay.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Photograph albumsPhotographsAerial Views
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Construction of the Havana Tunnel. 1955. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/5147. (Accessed March 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1955) Construction of the Havana Tunnel. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/5147
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/5147>.