100 new buses on Saint Patrick's day
- View Full Item
- Created Date
100 new buses in service on Saint Patrick's day. Erin O'Grady stands between Vice president of transportation, Robert H. Dalgleish and Executive vice president of operations, Albert G. Lyons to celebrate the occasion.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Higgins. 100 new buses on Saint Patrick's day. 1963-03-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/52001. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Higgins, (1963-03-15) 100 new buses on Saint Patrick's day. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/52001
- MLA citation style
- Higgins. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/52001>.