- Pierce, C.C. (Charles C.), 1861-1946
- California Historical Society
- University of Southern California. Libraries
Photograph of a print (from a woodcut?) of a woman wearing her 1905 bicycling outfit standing next to her bicycle (made by "S"), 1905. Her dress hangs just below the knees. The fabric around her arms are puffy. She has on a belt and a hat.
- 2 photographs : photonegative, photoprint, b 26 x 21 cm.
- Public Domain. Release under the CC BY Attribution license--http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/--Credit both “University of Southern California. Libraries” and “California Historical Society” as the source. Digitally reproduced by the USC Digital Library; From the California Historical Society Collection at the University of Southern California
Send requests to address or e-mail given. Phone (213) 740-5900; fax (213) 740-2343
USC Libraries Special Collections
Doheny Memorial Library, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0189