Archbald Estate, undated
- View Full Item
Black and white photograph (undated) of the James Archbald family home, which was located on a large estate on Ridge Row in Scranton. The property was bounded by Monroe Avenue and Linden Street and is now the site of the University of Scranton Loyola Science Center. The house was constructed in 1857 and razed in 1925.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
Scranton (Pa.) -- History
Archbald Estate (Scranton, Pa.)
Ridge Row (Scranton, Pa.)
Archbald, James, 1793-1870
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Archbald Estate, undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2837. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Archbald Estate, undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2837
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2837>.