• Creator
  • Hester, Wilhelm, 1872-1947, 1872-1949
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1898
  • Description
  • Shows three men standing on dock with horse and buggy with sign that reads: ""For Ferry Museum. Rummage sale collector"". The Ferry Museum was located in the top floors of the County Court House. Founded in 1893 by Col. Clinton P. Ferry to provide an art museum and school for the city of Tacoma.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 72 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3. 12/1998