Tabulae anatomicae octavae musculorum hominis
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Drawn and engraved by J. Wandelaar; published by J. et H. Verbeek, 1742.
Anatomical diagram of a human figure, posterior view, with skin removed to depict the muscles and skeleton. Behind the figure stands a rhinoceros.
Title taken from plate explanation.
- Wandelaar, Jan, 1690-1759
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Muscle, Skeletal--anatomy & histology
Bone and Bones--anatomy & histology
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Wandelaar, Jan, 1690-1759. Tabulae anatomicae octavae musculorum hominis. 1747. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2430. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Wandelaar, Jan, 1690-1759, (1747) Tabulae anatomicae octavae musculorum hominis. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2430
- MLA citation style
- Wandelaar, Jan, 1690-1759. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2430>.