Dig, Dig, Dig-Well Alright!
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Colonel Albert H. Burton, District Engineer, Philadelphia Engineer District, U.S. Corps of Engineers, takes literally the admonition on the poster held by Dolores Scholl, 5735 Springfield av. The diggings, of course, will help to swell the United War Chest"
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
United War Chest (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Burton, Albert H
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Dig, Dig, Dig-Well Alright!. 1943-12-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11911. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1943-12-04) Dig, Dig, Dig-Well Alright!. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11911
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/11911>.