"Seized liquor yacht arriving here"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Alex Leach (left), a U.S. Customs certifier, taking samples at the pier of the various kinds of liquor found in the $120,000 cargo carried by the Allegro, and John Hansen, a Customs agrent, resealing the bottles."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Customs appraisal
Pier 30 South (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Seized liquor yacht arriving here". 1931-08-04. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60919. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1931-08-04) "Seized liquor yacht arriving here". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60919
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60919>.