Railroad station in the city of Taco Taco, Pinar del Río, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113387. 4x5 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. Vicinity to railroad station, showing ramp an freight warehouse, Taco Taco, Jan. 1909. Pinar del Río (Prov.)-Railroad stations"; On recto: "MID-258. 113387"
Railroad tracks and a train station in the city of Taco Taco in the Province of Pinar del Río, Cuba. There are people walking on the tracks
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Railroad stations
Taco Taco (Pinar del Río, Cuba)
Pinar del Río (Cuba : Province)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Railroad station in the city of Taco Taco, Pinar del Río, Cuba. 1909-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2701. (Accessed June 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1909-01) Railroad station in the city of Taco Taco, Pinar del Río, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2701
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2701>.