A plan of Boston in 1722
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Statement of responsibility: A. Bowen, Sc. Relief shown by hachures. Boston planted A.D. 1630." Includes numeric index for schools, governor's house, "Town House", "Alms House", and "Bridewell", and alphabetic index of churches that includes their founding dates. In lower left margin: P. 8."
Scale not given
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Pennsylvania State University
- publisher not identified
- (W 71°07ʹ51ʺ--W 70°57ʹ13ʺ/N 42°23ʹ55ʺ--N 42°18ʹ45ʺ).
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Chicago citation style
- A plan of Boston in 1722. 1722?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/maps1/id/29979. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1722?) A plan of Boston in 1722. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/maps1/id/29979
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.libraries.psu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/maps1/id/29979>.