- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Pages of notes taken by Knox College Professor of Sociology, J. Howell Atwood. These notes are about the Advance Club, a social and political club of African American men in Galesburg, Illinois. The Advance Club was intended to be the percursor to the N.A.A.C.P club in Galesburg. The notes describe the activities of the club and list members of the club. Atwood conducted extensive research from 1930-1960 about the Galesburg African American commu...
- Atwood, Jesse Howell
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell. Advance Club. 2010-04-23. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/288. (Accessed October 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell, (2010-04-23) Advance Club. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/288
- MLA citation style
- Atwood, Jesse Howell. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/288>.