"West Philadelphia cave-in carries auto into deep hole"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The new automobile of Mrs. Catherine Elfreth lies in a 35-foot deep hole on Walnut Street near Fourty-third. The cave-in occured above the Old Mill Creek sewer which winds through West Philadelphia.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "West Philadelphia cave-in carries auto into deep hole". 1951-07-24. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/41375. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1951-07-24) "West Philadelphia cave-in carries auto into deep hole". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/41375
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/41375>.