Suzzallo Library southeast wing under construction, University of Washington, September 6, 1934
The west wing of the library was built in 1926, and the southeast wing was added in 1935. It is named for Henry Suzzallo, president of the university from 1915 to 1926.Handwritten on verso: Sept 6 1934.Stamped on verso: Est. 1897, Finer Kodak Finishing, Alfred S. Witter, 625 N. Summit Ave., Seattle U.S.A.Filed in: UW - Libraries - Suzzallo, construction (#570).
- Photograph: b&w
2 5/8 x 4 1/2 in.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3