- View Full Item
- Created Date
More than one "Supplement" issue may be published for any given date; some Supplements published same day as regularly scheduled "Gazette" issue.
Issues published between the regularly scheduled Gazette issues are called "Supplements" but are numbered (and paged) consecutively as part of the numbering scheme of the main Gazette publication; i.e., main Gazette issues and Supplement issues are considered all part of the same run.
Paging is continuous from one issue to the next for the period of 1 year.
- New South Wales
- Contributing Institution
- University of Chicago
- [Sydney : Govt. Printer]
- Law--Australia--New South Wales--Periodicals
Gazettes--Australia--New South Wales--Periodicals
New South Wales--Politics and government--Periodicals
- Periodicals.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain only when viewed in the US. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- New South Wales. Government gazette. 1832-2018. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/012407322. (Accessed November 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- New South Wales, (1832-2018) Government gazette. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/012407322
- MLA citation style
- New South Wales. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/012407322>.