• Created Date
  • undated
  • Description
  • Architects Andrews, Jaques & Rantoul were hired to design the Riverdale Casino on Francis Street near the Lawrence School. Constructed in 1894, the structure was designed to look like a house. The casino was originally a clubhouse for young bachelors, but later became a family clubhouse.
  • Format
  • Photographs
  • Rights
  • Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.