- View Full Item
- Created Date
Reverend Allan R. Gibson of Rochester, New York was called upon to be the first full time chaplain at Susquehanna University. He arrived on campus in the fall of 1963 as was announced in this Crusader article.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Susquehanna University
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- Blough-Weis Library, Susquehanna University
- Black and white newspaper article
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- University Chaplain. 1963-04-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw60-69/id/87. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1963-04-10) University Chaplain. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw60-69/id/87
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw60-69/id/87>.