- Indiana Memory
- Jefferson County Historical Society
This is the "634" built in 1895 for use on the Madison Incline. It was later numbered the "8434". This was the first coal burner used on the hill.
- Permission to reproduce this image for other than personal use must be requested from the Director of the Madsion-Jefferson County Public Library. Please contact at 420 W. Main Street, Madison, IN 47250 (812)265-2744. OR the Director of the Jefferson County Historical Society. Please contact at 615 W. First Street, Madison, IN 47250 (812)265-2335.