Julia Butterfly Hill workshop
- View Full Item
- Created Date
California Audiovisual Preservation Project (CAVPP)
lived in the tree, affectionately known as "Luna," to prevent Pacific Lumber Company loggers from cutting it down. This workshop took place at HSU only 3 months after her tree site. Included on this tape is introductions from HSU professors and closes with Hill recounting her experience.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Humboldt State University Library
- Hill, Julia Butterfly
- moving image
- Copyrighted. Rights are owned by Humboldt State University. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Julia Butterfly Hill workshop. 2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archive.org/details/carcht_000021. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (2000) Julia Butterfly Hill workshop. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archive.org/details/carcht_000021
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archive.org/details/carcht_000021>.