- View Full Item
- Mr. Andrews, on the left, presides over 3:15 study hall in 1948. Richard Behan was a freshman in 1946 when he began snapping photos of Libertyville Township High School classmates for the school year book, The Nautilus. The photos in the Patricia Saam Cousins Collection, named afer Mr. Behan's high school sweetheart, follows his class through 1950.
- Behan, Richard
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Behan, Richard. Study Hall. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6203. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Behan, Richard, Study Hall. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6203
- MLA citation style
- Behan, Richard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6203>.