President's message to members of the Civilian Conservation Corps
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's radio message concerning the CCC is reproduced here in a 1937 CCC yearbook. The CCC insignia at the bottom of the page is enhanced with the specifications of Camp Cordell Hull in red and green marker.; The message is titled, "The Admiration of the Entire Country.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Direct Advertising
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)
Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--History
New Deal, 1933-1939
Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- President's message to members of the Civilian Conservation Corps. 1936-04-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/404. (Accessed October 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1936-04-17) President's message to members of the Civilian Conservation Corps. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/404
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/404>.