The Tebtunis papyri
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Part II edited by B. P. Grenfell, A. S. Hunt and E. J. Goodspeed ; vol. III, pt. I by A. S. Hunt and J. G. Smyly, assisted by B. P. Grenfell, E. Lobel and M. Rostovtzeff; vol. III, pt. II by A. S. Hunt, J. G. Smyly and C. C. Edgar; vol. IV by J. G. Keenan and J. C. Shelton.
Vol. III, pt. II has imprint: London, Cambridge University Press; vol. IV has imprint: London published for the British Academy by Egypt Exploration Society.
The first four volumes are numbered: part I, part II, vol. III, part I, vol. III, part II.
The first volume "is at once the first of the Graeco-Roman archaeological series in the publications of the University of California and the annual volume of the Graeco-Roman Branch [of the Egypt Exploration Fund] for 1900-1, and also ... for 1901-2."--pt. I, p. ix. Vol. III is also the joint production of the two bodies.
- Grenfell, Bernard P. (Bernard Pyne), 1869-1926
- Contributing Institution
- University of Michigan
- London, New York, H. Frowde, Oxford University Press [etc.]
- Manuscripts, Greek (Papyri)
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain only when viewed in the US. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Grenfell, Bernard P. (Bernard Pyne), 1869-1926. The Tebtunis papyri. 1902-. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000908205. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Grenfell, Bernard P. (Bernard Pyne), 1869-1926, (1902-) The Tebtunis papyri. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000908205
- MLA citation style
- Grenfell, Bernard P. (Bernard Pyne), 1869-1926. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000908205>.