Research ship Orca, Guadalupe Island
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Carl Leavitt Hubbs Papers, 1920-1979
This is in the Hubbs slide case. Slides are numbered sequentially from the first item.
- Scheffer, Victor B
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Scheffer, Victor B. Research ship Orca, Guadalupe Island. 1955-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509641j. (Accessed December 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Scheffer, Victor B, (1955-06) Research ship Orca, Guadalupe Island. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509641j
- MLA citation style
- Scheffer, Victor B. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7509641j>.