• Created Date
  • 1932
  • Description
  • Built in 1905 by Stimson, the Yakutat plant was purchased by Libby, McNeill & Libby in 1913. It was operated by LM&L until 1951, at which point it was purchased by the Bellingham Canning Company of Bellingham, Washington.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 1000XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2013