Eads Bridge at St. Louis, Missouri
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- [Date not indicated]
Eads Bridge at St. Louis, Missouri.
- Not Known
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Riverside, California Museum of Photography
- Keystone View Company
Bodies of water
- REQUIRED CREDIT LINE MUST STATE: Keystone-Mast Collection, UCR/California Museum of Photography, University of California at Riverside. Please contact UCR/California Museum of Photography for information about the copyright status of this item. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction, and/or commercial use, of some materials may be restricted by gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing agreement(s), and/or trademark rights. Distribution or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. To the extent other restrictions apply, permission for distribution or reproduction from the applicable rights holder is also required. Responsibility for obtaining permissions, and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Not Known. Eads Bridge at St. Louis, Missouri. [Date not indicated]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc0zz. (Accessed December 9, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Not Known, ([Date not indicated]) Eads Bridge at St. Louis, Missouri. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc0zz
- MLA citation style
- Not Known. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt438nc0zz>.