- View Full Item
- Created Date
J. T. Thomas family farm; multiple views. Farm of 2450 acres located near Kruger, about 12 miles south of Greenwood. Holmes Co. agent W. R. Sullivan assisted with selection of farm family.
Film negatives shown with interviews with families on the ""Farm Family of the Week"" segment of the WLBT TV program ""RFD Televisit,"" hosted by Howard Langfitt. Collection also contains script of the interviews in most cases.
Local identification number: MSUMandivHLFFWThomasJTYard
Local identification number: 469-310-45
Langfitt (Howard) Farm Family of the Week Collection
Howard Langfitt Farm Family of the Week collection
- Langfitt, Howard, WLBT-TV (Television station: Jackson, Miss.)
- Digital Library of Georgia
- Contributing Institution
- Mississippi State University. Libraries
- Photograph (photonegative)Black and white 2.5 x 3.7 cm. image (35 mm.)200 dpi jpeg image
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
- Chicago citation style
- Langfitt, Howard, WLBT-TV (Television station: Jackson, Miss.). Yard. 1950-1959. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16631.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ffw/id/6569. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Langfitt, Howard, WLBT-TV (Television station: Jackson, Miss.), (1950-1959) Yard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16631.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ffw/id/6569
- MLA citation style
- Langfitt, Howard, WLBT-TV (Television station: Jackson, Miss.). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16631.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ffw/id/6569>.