• Creator
  • Interntional YMCA Training School
  • Created Date
  • 1912-02
  • Publisher
  • Interntional YMCA Training School
    Springfield College
  • Description
  • An invitation to the dinner held as part of the celebration of the opening of Judd Gymnasia's West Gymnasium. The dinner, which was he was held at 1:30 pm on February 6, 1912 was the first event of the dedication and was followed by Dedicatory Exercises. The back of the invitation lists the names and locations of the members of the Invitation Committee. Judd Gymnasia was the first building erected on the new land purchased for the YMCA Trainin... more
    An invitation to the dinner held as part of the celebration of the opening of Judd Gymnasia's West Gymnasium. The dinner, which was he was held at 1:30 pm on February 6, 1912 was the first event of the dedication and was followed by Dedicatory Exercises. The back of the invitation lists the names and locations of the members of the Invitation Committee. Judd Gymnasia was the first building erected on the new land purchased for the YMCA Training School, now Springfield College, along Massasoit Lake in Springfield, Massachusetts. Morrissey and Shea’s Corporation completed construction on the building in September of 1894. In 1910, trustees authorized the addition of a second gymnasium and swimming pool. The new gymnasium, completed in February of 1912, was designed by architect Edward Lippincott Tilton and known as West Gymnasium. Series were added to this collection, changing the file name. File names of the uploaded files contain the old name. less
  • Format
  • Documents
  • Rights
  • Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.