Railroad car of the United Railways of Havana
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113407. 4x5 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. Oil tank car - United Railways of Havana, Cuba. M.I.D. 35. Havana-Railroad stations - United Railways of Havana"; On recto: "M.I.D.-35. 113407"
Photographic reproduction of a United Railways of Havana oil tank car on a track line in Havana, Cuba. There are dwellings behind the car
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- United Railways of the Havana and Regla Warehouses Ld
Railroad tank cars
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Railroad car of the United Railways of Havana. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2667. (Accessed January 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Railroad car of the United Railways of Havana. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2667
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2667>.