View of Orinoco River in San Félix, Venezuela
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Item No. 1874; Written on verso: "San Felix, Venezuela, Dec. 1, 1936"; San Félix, located in the state of Bolívar, is currently known as Ciudad Guayana.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- View of Orinoco River in San Félix, Venezuela. 1936-12-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1355. (Accessed January 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1936-12-01) View of Orinoco River in San Félix, Venezuela. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1355
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1355>.