Shades of Kern County, Taft - Car Washing
- View Full Item
- Created Date
California Preservation Service (CAPS)
Olive Marie Schmidt and Walt Schmidt, Jr., washing the family car, North Street, Taft, California, 1931
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State Library
- Copyright status unknown. This work may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, its reproduction may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. This work is accessible for purposes of education and research. Transmission or reproduction of works protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. The California State Library attempted to find rights owners without success but is eager to hear from them so that we may obtain permission, if needed. Upon request to email@example.com digitized works can be removed from public view if there are rights issues that need to be resolved.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Shades of Kern County, Taft - Car Washing. 1931. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://archive.org/details/c_000316. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1931) Shades of Kern County, Taft - Car Washing. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://archive.org/details/c_000316
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://archive.org/details/c_000316>.