Low bridge!-everybody down, or, fifteen years on the Erie Canal
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
Cover includes illustration of a horseback rider pulling a canal barge, ducking under a bridge. Also includes a reproduction of a newpaper article discussing a proposal for the abandoned portion of the Erie Canal.
Extra verses printed on p. 5.
First line of chorus: Low bridge, ev'rybody down.
First line of text: I've got an old mule and her name is Sal.
For voice and piano.
National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Music Division. The New York Public Library
- F.B. Haviland
- Songs with piano
- Sheet music coversSheet music
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Low bridge!-everybody down, or, fifteen years on the Erie Canal. 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-5376-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed August 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1913) Low bridge!-everybody down, or, fifteen years on the Erie Canal. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-5376-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-5376-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.